1.2MW - Bharti Vidyapeeth Campus, Pune - Maharashtra
- Bharati Vidyapeeth is a Deemed university and a group of higher educational institutions located in Pune, India. It was established in 1964 by Indian politician and educationist Patangrao Kadam. It runs more than 78 schools and 60 institutions of higher education, including those of professional education.
- BVDU initiated the concept of a Solar power plant in the year 2016 and after a detailed analysis of all the available roofs and load demand, we finalised a size of 1.15MWp project distributed over 22 buildings and connected to 5 Transformers for Net metering purpose. This is the first phase of the Green Energy revolution of BVDU.
The system is designed for Grid Feed-in through Net metering at 5 different transformers located within both campuses.
- Plant Size:- 1.15MW (1150 kWp)
- Make of Module: Canadian 295Wp – MonoCrystalline
- Make of Inverter:- SMA STP 2000TL & SMA STP 25000TL
- Structure:- Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Structure
Impact of Solution
This Rooftop 1.15MW Solar Photovoltaic plant has been erected on a total of 22 buildings within both campuses. The daily generation at the site is above 5125 kWh (units). Since the project has been executed and commissioned under the Net metering policy the client can reduce his existing bill and gain generation at the tariff offered of Rs 7.25 per unit. Thus the annual expected generation at the site is 1.55 million kWh/year and thereby reducing Co2 Emission by 14,22,000 kg/Year in the Environment.
Say Hello !
Every project starts with a “Hi”. The Twincity team will lead our client conversations and will be happy to see your project description. We will also pull in the right people from the team when needed.
Reach us out here !
2-22, Evergreen Industrial Estate, Shakti Mill Lane Mahalaxmi (W), Mumbai 400011, Maharashtra – India.