3.27MW Solar Tracker - Renew Power, Marakupram - Andhra Pradesh
- ReNew Power Ventures Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian renewable energy company headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is an Independent Power Producer (IPP) of clean energy.
- The total project size is 28MW spread over 200 acres of land. 24.7MW is a fixed structure and 3.27 MW is a tracker project allotted to us. We have used the most robust and hustle free Mecasolar Trackers in this project. A total set of 22 Single Axis Horizontal Trackers are installed in the project. Nisa makes actuators, Igus makes polymer bearings and Eaton makes UPS power backup for each tracker are some of the key features of the project.
- Plant Size:- 3.27MW (3270kWp)
- Make of Module: Haeron 305Wp – PolyCrystalline
- Make of Inverter:- Schneider
- Structure:- Single Axis Horizontal Tracker
Impact of Solution
This Ground Mounted Solar Photovoltaic plant has been erected on a total of 18 acres of land. The daily generation at the site is 18% more than the fixed structure. Thus the annual expected generation at the site is 1.83 million kWh/year/ MW and thereby reducing Co2 Emission by 4772 Tons/Year in the Environment.
Say Hello !
Every project starts with a “Hi”. The Twincity team will lead our client conversations and will be happy to see your project description. We will also pull in the right people from the team when needed.
Reach us out here !
2-22, Evergreen Industrial Estate, Shakti Mill Lane Mahalaxmi (W), Mumbai 400011, Maharashtra – India.